PDA

View Full Version : Double Trample Story

Bomber
09-29-2004, 05:31 AM
This is an old story I downloaded....

My First Double Trample

I have really enjoyed reading the trample stories on this Website. The first time I was ever trampeled by two women at the same time was in 1971. I would like to share that experience with all here. I was stationed in Germany at the time. My wife and I used to hang around with several couples .We were all quite close and at any time you could find us together. Jerry and his wife Grace threw a party one summer Saturday night and we were all there. After several hours of drinking and dancing I needed some fresh air so I went onto the balcony to relax. My wife, Susan, came out after a few minutes and we began to talk. She told me she would like to stand on my chest and make me hurt for awhile. I laid down on the floor of the balcony and she stood on my chest. She was wearing blue wooden and leather clogs. She shifted her weight back and forth bouncing occasionally to hear me exhale. After a few minutes she placed her left clog on my face and was grinding my face with it. One of the other ladies at the party named Cindy came outside and saw my wife standing on me. Cindy was a little tipsy and giggled saying that we looked like we were having fun. Could she join the fun? My wife said yes climb aboard. My wife is a little woman about 105 lbs and five foot tall. Cindy was about 155 lbs and five foot five inches tall. I wasn't sure I could handle all the weight of both woman. Cindy stepped on my stomach and turned around kneeding my stomach with both of her feet. She was wearing canvas sneakers so the shoes did not hurt me at all. Her weight however did force the air out of my stomach. My wife noticed that I was having real difficulty breathing and suggested that they both keep moving so that I could breath. They were both laughing and having a good time with me under foot. My wife eventually slid her foot out of her clog and stuffed her foot into my mouth. Cindy decided to give my stomach a break and moved onto my crotch. The pain was incredible, but Cindy was having fun and both of the women were enjoying my grunts of pain. By then I was sporting a good size erection which Cindy had noticed. She placed her shoe on top of it and pinned it under her foot crushing it into my stomach. She placed alot of her weight on it and began turning her shoe left and right grinding it into my stomach. After a few minutes I knew I was going to cum and decided to make the most of it. My wife could tell by looking at me what was happening and decided to step on my mouth with her clog . (She told me later that in addition to the pleasure she wanted me to feel pain at the same time). I did! After I came they both trampeled me a few more minutes. They took turns making me lick the soles of their shoes and went back inside to rejoin the party. I came back into the party made some excuses and went home to change my clothes. That was a great experience for me and I will never forget it. It opened up a new chapter in my life and Cindys also. She used every excuse possible after that to trample me , with or without my wife. Fot the next year, until December 1972 she contiued to trample me. I have not seen her since but I will never forget her.

Bomber

jeff
09-29-2004, 09:42 AM
did u ever tell that story on another board a few years ago?
i think i remember something like it...
anyways.. nice story:)

Bomber
09-30-2004, 04:26 AM
Unfortunately, I can't take credit even for posting the story the first time. You may remember it from footales. com. Glad you liked it.

Bomber

nonnomine
09-30-2004, 07:08 AM
Loved the story Bomber. Nice to see another guy from Texas here. ;)

flatwayne
09-30-2004, 09:50 PM
Wow - thirty three years have passed since that day. Wonder how many other trample experiences the author experienced since then.....

regards

wayne