PDA

View Full Version : MORE EVIL GTS CRUSHING LITTLE MEN

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

katch101
07-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Some more... be careful, the last one (seems to be the first one now...) is really heavy! Not for everyone's taste... With the middle pic I don't know whether this is too heavy for bfrug ;)!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

The gal with the flowers doesn't seem to heavy. The others?? yea probably :ROTFLMAO: But excellent craftsmanship all the same :thumb:

katch101
07-21-2009, 09:55 PM
whether the lady wears nylons or not she looks beautiful. SQUEEZEMEFLAT

Nylon collages look great squeeze!! :thumb:

mikejackman
07-22-2009, 03:36 AM
Lots of good ones, SQUEEZE! Love the first jeans GTS and the one riding the SM as a bike seat.
Mike

waffel
07-22-2009, 07:07 AM
Thanks for your appreciation! Yes, I did, but I did it for fun! Of course it's even more fun if you get comments from others who like what you do...

This is for the jeans sitting guys:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

Thank you very much Squeezemeflat for these jeans crush vids.

they're so great !

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
07-22-2009, 12:40 PM
Three more... and... SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
07-22-2009, 12:41 PM
... another set for corapfetis:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
07-22-2009, 11:01 PM
And the rest for corapfetis - I hope you are satisfied with my work! SQUEEZEMEFLAT

iwantkylietowalkonme
07-23-2009, 12:51 AM
Awesome work squeezemeflat...I love that kind of look in the last set :XOD:

mikejackman
07-23-2009, 03:03 AM
Awesome work squeezemeflat...I love that kind of look in the last set :XOD:
I totally agree. I also like the ones with the SM who was naughty and the fist one in your antepenultimate set.
Mike

corapfetis
07-23-2009, 06:01 AM
SQUEEZEMEFLAT!! You are doing extremely awesome work.I really liked them.Im at work now i will upload more and more when i get back to home.Im glad you liked those.Thanks so much again.

bfrug
07-23-2009, 06:06 AM
Three more... and... SQUEEZEMEFLAT
Any guess's on which lady I prefer ?

corapfetis
07-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Here some materials more.I hope guys , you like those either.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
07-23-2009, 01:15 PM
Here some materials more.I hope guys , you like those either.

Hmmm.... :?s: Haven't I asked you to post your source pics in your request thread? I'm really getting annoyed now... I have been so kind to work for you and you obviously don't understand I would like this thread to remain for posting the results... Fortunately I have enough material to work on presently and I don't need your pics...

Yes, sorry, childish p***ed off artist :lol: !

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

corapfetis
07-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Ohh you mean i should put those picture on my topic? Sorry i didnt know that.Ok i will put them on my topic.Thanks i like your work but i want to upload different materials and i was hoping members like those.I dont say anything about your materials , and i liked those so i decided to put them on here.But i will upload to my topic from now on.
thanks

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
07-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Some more... I hope three of them should be just the right thing for bfrug... ENJOY!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
07-25-2009, 01:55 AM
Well executed, but too heavy for my taste.
Mike

bfrug
07-25-2009, 06:10 AM
Some more... I hope three of them should be just the right thing for bfrug... ENJOY!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

Dead (excuse the pun) right - I would love to be under the first two while they were making out.

Superb work, many, many thanks - set me up for the day.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
07-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Well executed, but too heavy for my taste.
Mike

I can imagine that :ROTFLMAO: ! But I like the ladies a little more on the curvy side - in return your models are mostly too skinny for me, nevertheless I like your fantasy art. But I like to be squashed and not impaled by ribs... :lol: And when the ladies are well-shaped you get squashed in a softer way with their flesh adapting to the shape of your body ;)...

@ bfrug: I'm glad you liked it... And to keep suspension, I have some more collages you will like I am going to post when I am back in Germany on Tuesday...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

bfrug
07-27-2009, 06:33 AM
@ bfrug: I'm glad you liked it... And to keep suspension, I have some more collages you will like I am going to post when I am back in Germany on Tuesday...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

& tomorrow (Tuesday) I go away for until the end of the week :broken: I do have limited internet access though :) , but I may not be able to comment until later.

Look forward to it - I too, prefer my ladies curvier, but having said that one of the sexiest ladies I know is very, very petite.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
07-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Okay, bfrug, here it comes...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
07-27-2009, 04:28 PM
And a few other...

bfrug
07-27-2009, 04:56 PM

Nice work & nice ladies - thanks, I appreciate them. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

bfrug
07-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Nice set, may favourite one being #2.

Thanks. :adore: :adore: :adore:

mikejackman
07-30-2009, 05:33 AM
And here I came also when I saw the last one. What a nice effect you created on the SM around the woman's foot.
Mike

mikejackman
07-30-2009, 05:35 AM
And a few other...
Very well executed set.
Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-03-2009, 07:22 PM
I thought it would be time to post some new pictures...

Just happened to think about the real giant woman Brigitte Nielsen - I suppose you needn't be shrunk much to get overpowered by her. I was looking for another very erotic B&W picture from her on the beach but didn't find it so far. In the meantime I took another B&W....

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
08-04-2009, 03:53 AM
Good ones! I hate to be picky, as B&W is very artistic, but I would prefer the pix to be full color.
Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Just found some proof that Mrs Nielsen is really a cruel GTS...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-04-2009, 07:02 PM
... and a few others. Hope you enjoy! SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
08-05-2009, 03:32 AM
Just found some proof that Mrs Nielsen is really a cruel GTS...
Great! And glad they are in color!
Mike

mikejackman
08-05-2009, 03:37 AM
... and a few others. Hope you enjoy! SQUEEZEMEFLAT
Simply superb and wonderful set of five. Love the blonde woman and would love to be squashed under her; who is she? And love the refrigerator one (LOL)!
Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Simply superb and wonderful set of five. Love the blonde woman and would love to be squashed under her; who is she? And love the refrigerator one (LOL)!
Mike

Thanks for the comment, Mike. Sorry, but I'm not working for the WBI and I don't get details about the women I observe... It's more by chance that I stumble over them (as far as you can stumble over them at that size difference *lol*) and I don't know the name.... But I have two more pics for now and found out her name is Angela Taylor... Would love to get taught playing the piano by her ;)!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
08-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the comment, Mike. Sorry, but I'm not working for the WBI and I don't get details about the women I observe... It's more by chance that I stumble over them (as far as you can stumble over them at that size difference *lol*) and I don't know the name.... But I have two more pics for now and found out her name is Angela Taylor... Would love to get taught playing the piano by her ;)!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

Thanks, SQUEEZE. 2 more wonderful collages. Love the idea of the little piano. The positioning on the other pix is perfect; I can imagine what will happen when she flops down of the SM!
And Angela Taylor is lovely. But she looks more like the woman inside the refrigerator than the blonde in the two collages. Perhaps it is because you are not in the WBI (LOL) and do not have the resources for an investigation. I did a quick search for Angela and found the two pix you last used, but she did not look like the blonde in any of the other 70 or so pix I found.
Mike

waffel
08-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Hi Squeezemeflat,

I liked these collages you made recently. My favorites are
his head and face under her butt getting smothered and crushed.

The Piano pic was a good one too. I like how he is pinned
under her.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Thanks, SQUEEZE. 2 more wonderful collages. Love the idea of the little piano. The positioning on the other pix is perfect; I can imagine what will happen when she flops down of the SM!
And Angela Taylor is lovely. But she looks more like the woman inside the refrigerator than the blonde in the two collages. Perhaps it is because you are not in the WBI (LOL) and do not have the resources for an investigation. I did a quick search for Angela and found the two pix you last used, but she did not look like the blonde in any of the other 70 or so pix I found.
Mike

Oh Mike, that was a misunderstanding! I never said she was the same person as the blonde... I don't know the name of the blonde... I only wanted to say that for the last two collages I tried to find out her name so you wouldn't need to ask me in vain...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
08-07-2009, 04:34 AM
Oh Mike, that was a misunderstanding! I never said she was the same person as the blonde... I don't know the name of the blonde... I only wanted to say that for the last two collages I tried to find out her name so you wouldn't need to ask me in vain...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
I get it now! I must have been tired from a long day. You provided the name of the woman for the two new photos, but did not know the name of the blonde. Thanks again! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Some more collages... Housecleaning can be a gruesome task sometimes, nevertheless this woman seems to enjoy...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
08-09-2009, 05:28 AM
Some more collages... Housecleaning can be a gruesome task sometimes, nevertheless this woman seems to enjoy...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
The housecleaning is very powerful and extremely well executed. However, it is the butt-crush photo in which one can see the woman's face and body that will go into my favorites folders immediately. I will look for the source image, as I would like to put MYSELF in the same position!
Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-10-2009, 05:36 PM
I will look for the source image, as I would like to put MYSELF in the same position!
Mike

I have seen your post... So you managed to get in contact with her (even in full body contact :ROTFLMAO: ), you damn lucky guy! To calm down your excitement I have these BBW pics that will turn you off for a while :`8?: !

I see you... :8(): ... Just kidding!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Okay... tortured you enough! Here are some more you will definitely prefer!

mikejackman
08-11-2009, 12:42 AM
I have seen your post... So you managed to get in contact with her (even in full body contact :ROTFLMAO: ), you damn lucky guy! To calm down your excitement I have these BBW pics that will turn you off for a while :`8?: !

I see you... :8(): ... Just kidding!

They sure cooled me off! I won't be able to get aroused or inspired to collage for at least a day! I'm glad I was able to get excited last night when I had my encounter with Gioia! LOL
Mike

mikejackman
08-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Okay... tortured you enough! Here are some more you will definitely prefer!
Thanks, SQUEEZE! I think now I'll be able to be aroused enough to work on more collages! These are sure great!
Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-11-2009, 07:46 PM
She really gave him a chance... She admitted him some seconds headstart. Only there was no way for him to flee... Trapped inside this huge room with locked door and nothing to hide under... It was an unfair game! She got him in a stride and the rules said: Whoever wins may crush his opponent! What ridiculous rules! Even if he'd won, how the hell should he have crushed this huge giantess? She had to win, either way...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Okay, three more for tonight! Let the pictures and their storylines speak for themselves...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
08-12-2009, 03:58 AM
Whoever wins may crush his opponent! What ridiculous rules! Even if he'd won, how the hell should he have crushed this huge giantess? She had to win, either way...
SQUEEZEMEFLAT
LOL! Great story line and great collage! Mike

mikejackman
08-12-2009, 04:00 AM
Okay, three more for tonight! Let the pictures and their storylines speak for themselves...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

OK, these are well-done. But I would not want to encounter any of these 3 big ones! Mike

bfrug
08-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Excellent work - thanks.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-12-2009, 12:34 PM
OK, these are well-done. But I would not want to encounter any of these 3 big ones! Mike

:?s: NOT? I understand with the last one... but the first two? What is it that you don't like? Are they too old for you? :`8?: Nevermind, I'll take your place, go and stay under Ashley's thigh :grin: !

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-12-2009, 07:20 PM
"Hmmm... Are you ready down there?!? What a pity you cannot see how horny I got from the idea to crush you into oblivion now... I want to hear you! Louder! Beg for mercy! Yeah... I am an evil Mistress... I will enjoy your suffering! I will lower my heel now... Very slowly... Putting gently some pressure on my heel to pin you firmly to the ground... Do you feel that? The heel's touching your groin now. You're pinned and doomed! The pressure is increasing... ever so slowly... I'll compress your lower torso more and more, it gets flatter every moment! No, I won't give you a quick stomp! I want you to suffer! I want you to savour each pound, each ounce of my tremendous bodyweight! The pressure is so intense? Though you have only the slightest fraction of my whole weight on you... I have so much more! And it will come! My heel is still descending... I tell you - when I'm done with you I will even lift my other foot and lean back on the heel to crush your remains under all my tons of female bodyweight! Your body will be turned into a bloody pulpy stain on the floor! If you knew how this feeling of absolute power turns me on..."

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Okay, after this brutal episode some more... ;)

mikejackman
08-13-2009, 03:25 AM
:?s: NOT? I understand with the last one... but the first two? What is it that you don't like? Are they too old for you? :`8?: Nevermind, I'll take your place, go and stay under Ashley's thigh :grin: !

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

Not too old, but a they don't have flat abs. I'll gladly stay under Ashley's thigh instead! LOL

mikejackman
08-13-2009, 03:28 AM
All great. But I would only take the place of the SM under the woman who asks if we are ready to take his place!

bfrug
08-14-2009, 08:03 AM
Loved the "storylet" from the last single one - thanks.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-14-2009, 03:43 PM
Loved the "storylet" from the last single one - thanks.

Thanks! Think that was hot...

Some new collages, also for the barefoot lovers...

katch101
08-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Thanks! Think that was hot...

Some new collages, also for the barefoot lovers...

All were quite good but I especially enjoyed the last 2 :totalA:

mikejackman
08-15-2009, 04:26 AM
3 more good ones!

crlvr
08-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Some very good models and excellent poses,especially with your sit crush collages....great stuff!! :smokin:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-15-2009, 09:17 PM
Thanks so much for the replies here, folks!

Would anyone dare to get sandwiched by these two ladies? (I bet Mike will not... ;))

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Now still vacation time... Anyone who would dare to play beach volleyball with a Giantess?

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-15-2009, 09:19 PM
And some more for the foot- and trample lovers...

mikejackman
08-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Thanks so much for the replies here, folks!

Would anyone dare to get sandwiched by these two ladies? (I bet Mike will not... ;))
You bet right! No way! Mike

mikejackman
08-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Now still vacation time... Anyone who would dare to play beach volleyball with a Giantess?
I want to vacation on that beach. I'll e glad to be flatter than that ball! Mike

mikejackman
08-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Nice set. But I wonder who is "coming" (or is it "cumming")?

bfrug
08-16-2009, 08:23 AM
I want to vacation on that beach. I'll e glad to be flatter than that ball! Mike

Room for one more on that beach Mike ? - if so, I'll join you LOL.

bfrug
08-16-2009, 08:24 AM

Loved that last one - thanks for the great work.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Nice set. But I wonder who is "coming" (or is it "cumming")?

Now, is that so difficult to understand? She is coming down of course!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Two buttcrush pics...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-16-2009, 11:07 PM
These Giantesses are looking for you, Mike!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-16-2009, 11:10 PM
And you might check out this cruel lady, Mike!
I hope the order of the pics doesn't get swapped again...

mikejackman
08-18-2009, 03:58 AM
Now, is that so difficult to understand? She is coming down of course!
I know she's coming down, but I think he's about to cum!

mikejackman
08-18-2009, 04:00 AM
Two buttcrush pics...
I wouldn't mind getting my belly flat that way. And the other one is great also, but I would like to turn around and face up!

mikejackman
08-18-2009, 04:06 AM
These Giantesses are looking for you, Mike!
THANKS A MILLION, SQUEEZE!!! Just what I like and wish for! And what lovely women! I already investigated Ana Sofia Henao, but she did not catch me. I must find her again and let her catch me! I have not investigated Ana Claudia Michels, but now I must. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to test my strength (or that of the Squash Proof pills) by placing myself under her exquisite thigh!!! Mike

mikejackman
08-18-2009, 04:13 AM
And you might check out this cruel lady, Mike!
I hope the order of the pics doesn't get swapped again...
WOW! I'm honored, SQUEEZE! Thanks again. I do hope I can trade places with both those guys. The first got a full treatment which I envy. But the one in the towel... OMGoddess Annette! I'm going to lie down on that towel as soon as I find it.
BTW, the order is correct now. Hope the pix don't move.
Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-19-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Mike! Looks like we're going through some kind of summer hole with regard to activity...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-19-2009, 01:50 PM
... so time to spice up this boring hot time ;)!

mistermiller
08-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Though I´m not really a buttcrush-fan, I see that the good technic in your pics and the great captures you write, makes me :rubbel: :jagoff: :eek: ......

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-19-2009, 08:14 PM
Though I´m not really a buttcrush-fan, I see that the good technic in your pics and the great captures you write, makes me :rubbel: :jagoff: :eek: ......

Thanks mistermiller...

But I had to learn that my collage technique is absolutely poor and bad... Colours and everything totally fucked up. That was in a different board... A guy who just had a count of 11 posts and didn't contribute so far had to write this as a reply to my collages. I am a little pissed off now. Never meant to be a pro, I do it for fun in my spare time, but I think I have really improved from my beginning (really bad pictures) and my collages aren't that bad for an amateur.

This special guy praised himself to be a pro for special effects in films and would be able to produce much better collages in no time. Well, I hope he will do and entertain the people there with his work instead of offending people personally who at least contribute for the community...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mistermiller
08-19-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks mistermiller...

But I had to learn that my collage technique is absolutely poor and bad... Colours and everything totally fucked up. That was in a different board... A guy who just had a count of 11 posts and didn't contribute so far had to write this as a reply to my collages. I am a little pissed off now. Never meant to be a pro, I do it for fun in my spare time, but I think I have really improved from my beginning (really bad pictures) and my collages aren't that bad for an amateur.

This special guy praised himself to be a pro for special effects in films and would be able to produce much better collages in no time. Well, I hope he will do and entertain the people there with his work instead of offending people personally who at least contribute for the community...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
where can I find the superman. I would love to talk with him about butts, feet and assholes ...

mikejackman
08-20-2009, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Mike! Looks like we're going through some kind of summer hole with regard to activity...

Yes, SQUEEZE. Looks like it is mostly you and I posting new stuff here. But mistermiller is back, so maybe things will pick up!

Love these 4 and the next set of 4 as well. Lovely women. Thanks for providing their names. Maybe you have joined the WBI after all! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-20-2009, 09:32 AM
Thanks for providing their names. Maybe you have joined the WBI after all! Mike

You're welcome! And maybe I have been hired by the WBI... who knows? *lol*

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
08-28-2009, 03:11 PM
I have been quite busy lately and I think I'm gonna take a break on making collages for a while... Nevertheless two quickies here, not very artistic I have to admit. The "personal trainer" is not very well done but the fantasy is great... And the coloured lady should be the start of a series of four I planned for bfrug...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
08-29-2009, 03:25 AM
I have been quite busy lately and I think I'm gonna take a break on making collages for a while... Nevertheless two quickies here, not very artistic I have to admit. The "personal trainer" is not very well done but the fantasy is great... And the coloured lady should be the start of a series of four I planned for bfrug...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

Oh no! Too bad you're taking a break! However, you deserve it. I do not agree that the trainer is "not very well done". I like it. And the one with the black lady is a hoot! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-19-2009, 10:01 AM
Okay, here I am back with some buttcrush pics:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-19-2009, 10:03 AM
... and a "little" boob-squash!

crlvr
09-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Hey,that buttcrush one is cool,cute expression too!! :)

mikejackman
09-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Glad you're back! I missed your great collages! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the instant replies... My way to say "Thank you!":

mikejackman
09-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the instant replies... My way to say "Thank you!":
And what a nice way! I would gladly get close to this woman!
Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-21-2009, 08:09 PM
Attention! These crushing women are heavy... BBW content. Mike, close your eyes ;)!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-21-2009, 08:14 PM
I like the first one...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-21-2009, 08:22 PM
These two women have a shrinking gun and they don't hesitate to use it. First victim was Chris, Isabella's ex-boyfriend. Together with her best friend Joana she found out he had been cheating on her for months. Both waited for him to come home to confront him with his misbehaviour. When Chris became aware those both girls meant it serious, he tried to escape their revenge. But too late, they used their secret weapon to turn him down to one and a half feet. Just a good size to have fun with him...

mikejackman
09-22-2009, 02:38 AM
Attention! These crushing women are heavy... BBW content. Mike, close your eyes ;)!
Oh no! I saw these. I should have closed my eyes! Mike

mikejackman
09-22-2009, 02:41 AM
I also like "the first one" above.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-22-2009, 09:02 AM
I also like "the first one" above.

Thanks... although I should have been careful with this statement, as sometimes the order of the uploaded pictures changes... Well, I mean the dark one with her hovering above him.

And confess: You didn't obey to my warning because you were too curious! I don't have pity on you in that case ;)!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
09-23-2009, 04:52 AM
Thanks... although I should have been careful with this statement, as sometimes the order of the uploaded pictures changes... Well, I mean the dark one with her hovering above him.

And confess: You didn't obey to my warning because you were too curious! I don't have pity on you in that case ;)!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
Yes, the one I liked was the one with the woman hovering and ready to drop her butt on the SM. And I do admit that I am curious (which killed the cat). Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Three more...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-24-2009, 06:29 PM
Kylie's sister in action... The poor guy got to feel all her crushing weight.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Denise Richard playing with minimen on the beach...

mikejackman
09-25-2009, 03:39 AM
These I like (except for the two with the unknown women). I specially like the ones with Denise Richards! Then I like the ones with Dannii. And Daisy is a pretty good butt-crusher! Mike

Inch High p.i.
09-25-2009, 01:45 PM
Excellent! Love the last two, the size difference is a particular favourite. :grin:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the replies... What a luck I hit your taste, Mike ;)!

mikejackman
09-26-2009, 03:28 AM
Thanks for the replies... What a luck I hit your taste, Mike ;)!
Thanks! You sure did. Specially the first one. Who is this woman? I think she is Daniella Pestova. The other one may be a little heavy but she is still within my taste. I definitely would want her to crush me under her butt. She can nap on me anytime. All 3 pix are expertly executed also. Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
09-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks for your reply, Mike. I second the second in the last post would be too heavy for you... ;)!
What about these lovely ladies?

waffel
09-28-2009, 02:05 AM
I've been enjoying your giantess in jeans.
keep up your terrific work.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Two more for today...

crlvr
10-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks SqueezeMe...for myself I have no problem with the bigger gals,as long as they are still curvy and not morbidly obese. :smokin:

mikejackman
10-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks for your reply, Mike. I second the second in the last post would be too heavy for you... ;)!
What about these lovely ladies?

Love these two lovely ladies. Who are they. I would like to investigate them. And superb collages! I also love the first one of the two in your next posting (Debbie C). Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-09-2009, 11:51 AM
He begged for her to sit on him, but when she did it was too much for him.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Another one wanted to get facesat by her. We don't know whether he survived being buried under that super-heavy cushion... Chances are rare.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-09-2009, 11:57 AM
She pinned him under her hip and the pressure was already unbearable for him... If she really would sit up and straddle him with her full weight he was going to pop...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Beach games... Giantesses chase after men and if they trip and fall they can do what they want with their prey! This one already submitted to his fate...

mikejackman
10-10-2009, 11:59 PM
4 more good ones! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-21-2009, 09:24 PM
I received the photos for a collage request on another board. The plus-size model is Lizzie Miller, standing 5'11" and weighing 196 lbs. I know, Mike will turn around and run away, but I'm sure there are many like me who like this frame. She has a little belly but is self-confident enough to show it, she is tall and her weight is still in a good relationship to her size. Tall and heavy but still far away from being fat. Love her curves...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-21-2009, 09:26 PM
And another four for you to enjoy... SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
10-22-2009, 02:09 AM
I know, Mike will turn around and run away, but I'm sure there are many like me who like this frame.
Yes, I'll run away from Lizzie and the other 3 below! But well done collages nonetheless. Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-22-2009, 01:52 PM
She is straddling her victims and squashing them without any mercy under her whole weight... The second flails his arms around desperately but to no avail... Her weight simply pushes him into the cushion and soon he'll be exhausted.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-22-2009, 01:55 PM
This young woman loves to chase little men through the streets until they collapse, totally exhausted, so she can tease and torture them under her huge and heavy body...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-22-2009, 01:57 PM
This young Amazon Lady is a little bored... She simply squashes the little men to get rid off them.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-22-2009, 02:00 PM
This young lady is a sadistic buttcrusher... She loves to tease and torture her little victims, to steamroll them very slowly under her buttocks, to bounce on their little frames and to grind their remains under her butt...

Inch High p.i.
10-23-2009, 12:19 AM
Wow! More great butt crush pictures from you.
Thank you!

mikejackman
10-23-2009, 03:44 AM
She is straddling her victims and squashing them without any mercy under her whole weight... The second flails his arms around desperately but to no avail... Her weight simply pushes him into the cushion and soon he'll be exhausted.
I just learned something from this set. I need to see if I can create the same squashing effect as you did here. Mike

mikejackman
10-23-2009, 03:47 AM
This young lady is a sadistic buttcrusher... She loves to tease and torture her little victims, to steamroll them very slowly under her buttocks, to bounce on their little frames and to grind their remains under her butt...
Love the one with the guy with his tongue hanging out! And a great position to be in! And expertly executed in every way!
Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the comments... Here are some new:

mikejackman
10-24-2009, 06:05 AM
Thanks for the comments... Here are some new:
Good ones! Especially the one with the two women! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Good ones! Especially the one with the two women! Mike

Thanks Mike...! But the unlucky guy hasn't ever heard of crlvr's Squash Proof Pills. Poor boy... He won't survive the combined weight of the two ladies...

Here is another model, Denise Milani, about to use her special features to turn minimen into mush...

mikejackman
10-25-2009, 03:49 AM
Thanks Mike...! But the unlucky guy hasn't ever heard of crlvr's Squash Proof Pills. Poor boy... He won't survive the combined weight of the two ladies...

Here is another model, Denise Milani, about to use her special features to turn minimen into mush...

WOW! My tongue would be hanging out also! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-25-2009, 06:26 PM
WOW! My tongue would be hanging out also! Mike

;)

Really?

Isn't she a little too curvy for you? Come on... I would have bet she's not your type...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
10-25-2009, 06:33 PM
;)

Really?

Isn't she a little too curvy for you? Come on... I would have bet she's not your type...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
But she has amazing boobs!

bfrug
10-26-2009, 08:03 AM
Great work again - thanks.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Angelina is looking for a strong ponyboy... ;)

mikejackman
10-27-2009, 04:22 AM
Angelina is looking for a strong ponyboy... ;)
Great positioning. Good caption. Angelina looks evil! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-27-2009, 10:53 PM
She was sick of hearing his screams... :evilok:

mikejackman
10-28-2009, 12:35 AM
She was sick of hearing his screams... :evilok:
Very well done. I love the squashing effects and the positioning. Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
10-28-2009, 11:36 AM
My latest work... Impending buttcrush and three heavy boob crush scenarios... Nothing for Mike I suppose. Maybe if you take off your glasses and swallow a whole package of Squash Proof Pills :ROTFLMAO:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
10-29-2009, 02:35 AM
My latest work... Impending buttcrush and three heavy boob crush scenarios... Nothing for Mike I suppose. Maybe if you take off your glasses and swallow a whole package of Squash Proof Pills :ROTFLMAO:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

LOL. You are wrong, though. I would gladly volunteer to be butt crushed by the lovely young woman. I would even investigate her. However, you are correct when it comes to the three boob crushers. I would not go anywhere near them even with a whole package of S.P. pills even if I were blind as a bat. Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
11-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Ooops... She was so absorbed with her dreams she didn't notice he stopped squirming under her...

mikejackman
11-05-2009, 04:22 AM
Ooops... She was so absorbed with her dreams she didn't notice he stopped squirming under her...
Wow! She is gorgeous. And your collage is very well done, as usual, even though resolution is low.I took the liberty of increasing the size of the pix to see it better. I'm posting it here. Hope you don't mind.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
11-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Wow! She is gorgeous. And your collage is very well done, as usual, even though resolution is low.I took the liberty of increasing the size of the pix to see it better. I'm posting it here. Hope you don't mind.

I don't mind. I take what I get, when I have a nice picture like this I also take lower resolutions. To increase the size doesn't make any difference 'cause you can't create new pixels. But you can always zoom in if you like to.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
11-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Three more for the weekend, then I'm gone for a couple of days.

bfrug
11-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Did like that last one - see you in a few days.

mikejackman
11-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Like the 2 with the blond woman on the bed, but would not like to be crushed by the bed. Thus I like the butt crush much better. The bed idea is funny and artistic, but I would rather she step on me and have her friends come climb on her.
I like the first of the last 3 best, as I find the woman in the red top very attractive and I would love to be in the little guy's position. The last 2 collages are very well done, but the women are not my type!

Hope you enjoy your days off. I worked mega hours this week from Sunday through Saturday, so I've had no time to collage. I finally get Sunday off and hope to devote a few hours to my next investigation.

Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
11-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Hope you enjoy your days off.

Mike

Days off from what? From the ocmb? *lol* No, I had no days off, I had to work. I am very often on business trips far abroad and had no time get online in between. But I managed to work on some collages in my spare time... Thanks for the feedback - I know also in this post there will be one lady not your taste, but I'm not working exclusively for you ;) - however I have some nice Alessandra pics for you.

mikejackman
11-11-2009, 03:50 AM
Days off from what? From the ocmb? *lol* No, I had no days off, I had to work. I am very often on business trips far abroad and had no time get online in between. But I managed to work on some collages in my spare time... Thanks for the feedback - I know also in this post there will be one lady not your taste, but I'm not working exclusively for you ;) - however I have some nice Alessandra pics for you.
You are like me in many ways, SQUEEZE. I also work long hours and have to travel. Glad you're back with more great collages, even though there are two (not one) ladies not to my taste. But I don't expect you to work exclusively for me. Though I'm extremely grateful for the one Alessandra collage here. It is simply awesome! I'm the selfish one. I only do collages of women who turn me on!
Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
11-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Bed or bad position? ;) SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
11-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Some new pictures... SQUEEZEMEFLAT

Inch High p.i.
11-13-2009, 04:39 AM
Excellent! Loving all these buttcrush pictures.

Last girl has an amazing arse........ :grin:

Thanks again

mikejackman
11-13-2009, 05:22 AM
Bed or bad position? ;) SQUEEZEMEFLAT
Great position, you must mean!

mikejackman
11-13-2009, 05:24 AM
Some new pictures... SQUEEZEMEFLAT
All well done. I prefer to be the SM in the second photo.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
11-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the replies... Here is another one. Seems the guy is rather strong although he has to cope with some hundred extra pounds... ;)

mikejackman
11-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the replies... Here is another one. Seems the guy is rather strong although he has to cope with some hundred extra pounds... ;)
Great positioning and well executed. Too bad the woman is not my type, or I would have gotten real exited! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
11-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Here I am back with some more collage works... Enjoy my buttcrushing Queens!

mikejackman
11-28-2009, 09:42 PM
Love the second and third pix. The last one is funny, though.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
11-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Love the second and third pix. The last one is funny, though.

Thanks! ;)

SMF

waffel
11-29-2009, 06:15 AM
great job.

I like the first 3 and pic number 1 is my favorite

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Another three...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
12-04-2009, 06:24 AM
Another three...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
The women turn me off, BUT the positioning of the SMs os great. And I LOVE the facial expression and red face of the SM in the third pix (SQ09120305); and the caption is great! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the reply, Mike. I guessed they ladies wouldn't be your type, but I am happy you liked the idea of my last picture.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mistermiller
12-04-2009, 09:22 PM
I would prefer to be smashed under her feet but - Good job. :thumb:

mikejackman
12-05-2009, 06:35 AM
Thanks for the reply, Mike. I guessed they ladies wouldn't be your type, but I am happy you liked the idea of my last picture.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
Love the position these SMs are in. Expertly done. I would only trade places with the SM in SQ09120403, though.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Here are four more...

crlvr
12-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Awesome Squeeze....and you have improved considerably in your blending,lighting and shadowing since I've first enjoyed your work.I really love the last set and especially the last gal with just his legs stuck up in the air....priceless. :lol: :lol: :grin:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Another two. Isn't that a nice position to be strapped to her belly? Imagine she gets down on all fours and slowly lowers her body. Your back touches the ground but her descend doesn't stop. You are engulfed by her soft flesh and still her body moves down. The pressure increases. You can't move. You get numb, you hear all sounds like from a far distance, your vision gets blurry. And still the pressure increases. You feel your own heart pounding like hell. Your head trapped between her breasts. It gets hot... and dark... You submit to your fate.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-06-2009, 12:27 AM
These ladies love to abuse little men as their seat cushions...

mikejackman
12-06-2009, 01:32 AM
I'll gladly submit to my fate! Love all 4. I'd love to be in the SMs position on the last two of each set (SQ09120511 & SQ09120602). The woman on the second photo of the penultimate set her (SQ09120511) looks very familiar, but I can't think of who she is right now. Mike

Malagor1
12-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Very nice Squeeze. Loved the choice of women in the last couple of sets!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I have produced some more. The second one (with her sitting on the chair) is part of a picture story consisting of three pictures, but I will post the whole series in my GTS trample thread...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
12-06-2009, 05:33 PM
All I can say about the last two photos is "WOW! Out of sight!"

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-08-2009, 09:31 PM
This young lady was fixed and strapped down to the chair... Bad luck for the guy that happened to lay beneath her. She cannot get up even if she wanted. But would she if she could...?

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

crlvr
12-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Love that second one Squeeze....great expressions on both of them...of course for different reasons.. :lol: :lol: :smokin:

bfrug
12-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Nice work - well, at least he won't get neck ache in the first one !

mistermiller
12-09-2009, 05:56 PM
the 2. one is my fav. :thumb:

Malagor1
12-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Very nice.. Almost seems like a snuff job where some guys girlfriend is forced to kill her boyfriend and is tied down to do it. All she can do is look at him and tell him she is sorry as she watches him expire...

mikejackman
12-12-2009, 08:45 PM
This young lady was fixed and strapped down to the chair... Bad luck for the guy that happened to lay beneath her. She cannot get up even if she wanted. But would she if she could...?

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
Love the size ratio and the position on SQ09120802.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-13-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for all the replies, folks! Here I am back with some new work. My new laptop gets initialized... First three pictures on request:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-13-2009, 06:49 PM
What about the double-weight buttcrush?

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-13-2009, 06:53 PM
I guess those two evil models would be worth being investigated by Mike... One reason I left the name attached to the title ;)!

mikejackman
12-13-2009, 07:21 PM
6 great ones from your new laptop! Love the double-weight butt crush! Mike

mikejackman
12-13-2009, 07:24 PM
I guess those two evil models would be worth being investigated by Mike... One reason I left the name attached to the title ;)!
Thanks! Wonderful ones! Now I know who the woman by the pool is. I'm going to have to investigate Jennifer Walcott! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-14-2009, 09:08 PM
Thanks for your lonesome feedback, Mike... Here are five new ones.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mikejackman
12-15-2009, 07:17 AM
Thanks for your lonesome feedback, Mike... Here are five new ones.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
Love the Jennifer Walcott! Trash compactor thighs! I like the first Danielle Lloy pix (on the bed). The three of her on the mat do not even look like the same woman (perhaps this is a later pix and she got older and gained some weight).

I really appreciate you including the models' names on the file name! THANKS! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-15-2009, 04:05 PM
You should never bore this young lady with senseless conversation... ;)

mikejackman
12-16-2009, 06:25 AM
You should never bore this young lady with senseless conversation... ;)
Fantastic collage and caption!!!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Thanks Mike. Another three:

mikejackman
12-18-2009, 04:33 AM
Thanks Mike. Another three:
WOW! The positioning in the second one is PERFECT! Wish it were me!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-20-2009, 08:37 PM
This is a professional state execution officer. She has crushed a lot of condemned criminals in different ways. She is very creative and she loves her job. And she loves how the little men start to beg for mercy when she starts to torture them. Well, she has no mercy for them. They had no mercy for the victims of their crimes, either. So they will have to pay. And why not have some fun before? Many ended under her feet. She used heavy boots in the beginning, later she dared to do it barefoot.It's such a nice squishy feeling when their little bodies turn to paste under her weight! She also loves to squeeze them between her thighs. Heavy scissor lock. But that only works with the bigger guys. Her favourite move however is the buttcrush.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Nevertheless Mike from the WBI dared to investigate against Goddess Sable. However he miscalculated the amount of squash proof pills required... ;)

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Two more for tonight...

CrushMeBaby2
12-22-2009, 12:13 AM
Wow!!!!!!! More please outstanding work !!!!!! :thumbs:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-22-2009, 12:53 PM
Wow!!!!!!! More please outstanding work !!!!!! :thumbs:

Thanks. Yes, there will be more in the future :grin: !

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

crlvr
12-22-2009, 02:00 PM
This is such an entertaining thread Squeeze :thumb: ...I think you're officially the buttcrush master;).You do them so well and I agree with Mike,the captions are awesome too..of course Mike is very creative with captions as well. ;)

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-22-2009, 06:06 PM
This is such an entertaining thread Squeeze :thumb: ...I think you're officially the buttcrush master;).You do them so well and I agree with Mike,the captions are awesome too..of course Mike is very creative with captions as well. ;)

:o

Thanks... I suppose I was inspired by "buttman's galleries" some years back. He just hit my nerve but back then I never thought it possible to follow his footsteps... ehm... "buttprints" :lol:!

Here is a real MiniGTS in the second picture, that would be the size of my daydreams ;)...

mikejackman
12-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Nevertheless Mike from the WBI dared to investigate against Goddess Sable. However he miscalculated the amount of squash proof pills required... ;)
WOW! This is the best way fro me to slim down! I'll sign up for this plan right away. And I will look for Sable to investigate her. Thanks, Squeeze! Mike

mikejackman
12-22-2009, 06:36 PM
:o

Here is a real MiniGTS in the second picture, that would be the size of my daydreams ;)...
WOW!

crlvr
12-23-2009, 06:00 PM
I agree...Buttman was unbelievably talented and quite the inspiration.As good as he was at his buttcrush collages with shrunken men,he was equally as good with his actual giantess collages he did as well :hat: .For the most part giantess collages are much tougher to do and can be very time consuming fitting them properly with the source pic,blending,lighting,shadows,landscape....and on and on but he was incredible with those as well.I wonder if he's still around or even visits forums and stuff...you'd think he couldn't just leave eh. :?s:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-26-2009, 09:02 PM
I know some people prefer jeans and some like facesitting and smothering... So this series should do.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
12-26-2009, 09:04 PM
Nevertheless I prefer the minimen's lower body and crotch getting crushed under the weight...

crlvr
12-27-2009, 04:50 AM
Nevertheless I prefer the minimen's lower body and crotch getting crushed under the weight...

Indeed....I absolutely love that position and I'm not even a miniman.. :lol: :lol: :p

mikejackman
12-28-2009, 06:02 AM
I know some people prefer jeans and some like facesitting and smothering... So this series should do.
Love those jeans! And lobe your set of three! Mike

mikejackman
12-28-2009, 06:04 AM
Live all three photos, but the third one will go in "My Favorites" folder!!!! Mike

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-07-2010, 07:12 PM
One beach picture... Pam is still holding her weight up on her hands and feet. But what may happen when she lets go...? Looks like he is already under too much pressure.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-07-2010, 07:16 PM
This tiny was a little too brave to crawl under her butt. When she lowered her posterior he was instantly overpowered by her enormous weight and squashed flat as a pancake. Too late, no way for him to escape from under her. He underestimated the effect of her bodyweight on his fragile little body...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

crlvr
01-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Thanks Squeeze...great additions again and cool captions too! :lol: ..could be a new catch phrase with the "danger zone".. ;)

bfrug
01-08-2010, 11:48 AM
He may survive for a while under Pam - not too long though - thanks.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-09-2010, 11:07 AM
She was feared for her nutcracker move...

bfrug
01-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Way to go - love the boots.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-09-2010, 07:58 PM
A totally different way to go... :evilok:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-09-2010, 08:03 PM
A little heavier one... ;)

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

bfrug
01-10-2010, 08:00 AM
A totally different way to go... :evilok:

Don't think I'd fancy that much though.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-12-2010, 06:22 PM
She was not amused to realize that she was too heavy... No woman ever likes to hear that she is too heavy!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-12-2010, 06:24 PM
And another two! Enjoy.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-13-2010, 08:20 PM
And another series with a lady who loves to torture her little men under her.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-13-2010, 11:24 PM
And yet another lady loves to play with her minimen...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mistermiller
01-14-2010, 05:27 AM
I would love to have that ride ... :totalA:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-14-2010, 12:48 PM
I would love to have that ride ... :totalA:

Yes, and after that you can relax and get a gentle weight massage... ;)

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

mistermiller
01-14-2010, 02:51 PM
Hehehe ... Squeeze´ wellness therapy :lol: Well done.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-14-2010, 08:13 PM
Hehehe ... Squeeze´ wellness therapy :lol: Well done.

Thanks...

Yes, book your wellness holiday now! Early booking saves you money! Our professional squashing giantess ladies from easy (Gentle Gina, 8'4"/435 lbs) to heavy (Squashing Susan 10'8"/1,140 lbs) to lethal (Crushing Caroline 14'2"/2,865 lbs) are waiting for you! We have 12 different wellness-playrooms and torture chambers for your accomodation and presently 25 experienced ladies in all size and weight categories you may dream of! Choose your personal training Giantess for the stay with us and she will take care of you. She will arrange your personal wellness program according to your abilities and personal likes and dislikes and will set up your daily training program with the just fitting Giantess for you! Healthy nutrition and daily workout routines are mandatory for your own safety, otherwise the wellness sessions might easily boost your limits! Don't mess up with your personal trainer or she might challenge you beyond your capabilities! Book now on GiantessWellness.com! If you stay minimum 4 days you get your first massage for free!

Hehehe... ;)

Sorry, my fantasies drifted away... Actually I only wanted to post another real MiniGTS set. In the second picture a wife had enough from her husband's giantess fantasies. She made some research work and really found a group of Giantess Ladies who offered their service - as a surprise for events and parties, openings of cinemas and malls, as escort service and bodyguard, and also for any "special assistance" (like threatening some people, "pressing" money out of defaulting debtors or punishing unfaithful husbands. That was exactly what she had been looking for! She contacted the group and was recommended Crushing Cindy, who was an experienced crusher. With her size and weight she already had reduced quite a number of unfaithful or brutal males to pulp. Now that was going to be a great surprise for her hubby! And while he would have no chance to escape from under Cindy's enormous butt she was going to have her way with him!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

crlvr
01-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Great additions Squeeze....really got a kick out of the Wellness program,very creative!!I wonder how many thousands would sign up for that,and who they'd pick...love their names too. :lol:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Thanks crlvr... Got a little quiet here... Where is Mike?

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-18-2010, 01:29 PM
One MiniGTS straddling scene and an impending facesit crush...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

bfrug
01-18-2010, 01:31 PM
Nice work Squeeze - especially liked the last one in the set of 4.

mistermiller
01-18-2010, 04:13 PM
As you know Squeeze, I´m not really into buttcrush - but the pics you are sending are absolutly great. :thumb:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Another under-butt-torture... Doesn't look as if he could bare the pressure for a longer time :grin: ...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

crlvr
01-21-2010, 07:56 PM
It's funny how in real life my number one turn-on is a gals's killer butt....and yet rarely to I delve into the buttcrush,whether in the sub-forum or our collaging.But I really love seeing these and I'm happy you do these Squeeze :grin: .I really enjoy them and particularly that one with the bbw squatting on the little guy,his expression and her look are perfect.. :lol: :cool:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-24-2010, 01:47 PM
It's funny how in real life my number one turn-on is a gals's killer butt....and yet rarely to I delve into the buttcrush,whether in the sub-forum or our collaging.But I really love seeing these and I'm happy you do these Squeeze :grin: .I really enjoy them and particularly that one with the bbw squatting on the little guy,his expression and her look are perfect.. :lol: :cool:

Thanks... Appreciate your honours the more for the fact that buttcrush is not your cup of tea...!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Another few... Enjoy!

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-25-2010, 06:14 PM
This time a gentle giantess...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

bfrug
01-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Yes, she looks gentle enough but................

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Another buttcrush...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
01-27-2010, 07:13 PM
Seems to be I am the only one posting here... Hmmm. Here's an more artistic picture. Very erotic as I think...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

bfrug
01-28-2010, 08:16 AM
Not normally my scene as you know, but this is really excellent.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Two new MiniGTS pictures... First one is Julie, standing 11'2" and weighing 1,040 lbs. She gives the male captive a first gentle squashing. But after her initial treatment he gets really squished flat under Megan... She stands 11'6" and weighs a whopping 1,736 lbs! She is also called "Megan the Steamroller". No one withstands the crushing power of her huge and heavy ass...

bfrug
02-05-2010, 09:25 AM
Nice work Squeeze - would love to see Megan trampling..........

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Thanks bfrug... Here are some more recent ones...

rotgut
02-07-2010, 05:40 PM
you produce such great work, squeeze. well done

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-09-2010, 09:21 PM
She chased down those two little unlucky guys... trapped one beneath her body and the other one on her high heel. She's gonna turn both of them into a pulpy stain on the ground. ;)

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Another series... SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-17-2010, 09:41 PM
Any situations for you?

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-17-2010, 09:44 PM
This is another try for an under-glass-POV but I'm not really satisfied with the look. Tried a lot of transformations, despite the fact that the original perspective of the little man did not really match it's hard to get the right look as if he would be really pressed flat against a glass surface.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Two situations to get sat on by a Giantess... I think I would rather go for the guy strapped down to the mattress... ;)

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-20-2010, 03:22 PM
The bed is already bending although she doesn't yet sit full weight... Will it stand or crash down with the unlucky guy?

mistermiller
02-20-2010, 05:25 PM
It will crash down - and the guys right leg will break several times ... like dry twiggs

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-21-2010, 05:17 PM
Four more buttcrush pictures:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Looks like I could stop posting my pics in this thread and stick to the trample pics... :?s:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Big girls need big bath tubs... Only bad if you happen to lay beneath the bathtub - that'll squash you as flat as a pancake. At least you can enjoy the view through the glass ;)

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Aphrodite's trap...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
02-24-2010, 04:51 PM
And here I have a short storyline - maybe bfrug would be interested in meeting those two lovely ladies if they were barefeet... Sorry they didn't take off her shoes for the shooting ;)!

bfrug
02-24-2010, 06:47 PM
I'd be more than interested in meeting these two lovely ladies - barefoot, as you say would be preferable, but they could keep the sandals on if they insisted (would I have any choice ?).

Love the way the right heel is sinking into his chest (should be mine really) in the last pic.

Excellent work & many thanks.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
03-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Three more buttcrush pics...

crlvr
03-12-2010, 07:03 AM
Some very creative collages Squeeze,some envious buttcrush scenario's and that water one is very cool,looks neat.Also liked the underglass one,he really did appear flattened under her. :thumb:

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
04-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Here are two more buttcrush/FS collage pictures... Some new ones after my several weeks of break.

SQUEEZEMEFLAT