Omnipotent Entity

Trampled on the beach (true)

Just a quick recount of one of the best Sunday afternoons I've had ;

My wife buried me on the beach during the summer & made sure that the sand was well packed on & around me using her lovely feet, much to the amusement of other people. It was actually very comfortable & cool.

Later, she put a wide brimmed hat on me to keep the sun off (only my head was showing) & I got unknowingly walked & stood on many times, every part of my body recieved at least one "hit" - now that felt great, but even better was when 2 georgeous 20 something black ladies stopped & stood on me to talk to one another for about five minutes, one had her feet on my chest & with her back to me & the other on my thighs facing me. They both must have weighed in at around 11st/150lbs each & were continually shifting their weight from one foot to the other.

Anyone else had any similar experiences ?

"Fur coats are worn by beautiful animals & skanky people."

Re: Trampled on the beach (true)

Wow that's awesome! It's really cool that your wife helped you get set up like that, especially in the capacity that she helped. Walking on you! lol

Guru of Eminence

When I was in middle school, I had a few of my friends burry me completely at the beach. I had a shirt over my face so I could breath. I got stepped on quite a few times with that trick. I don't think that my friends figured out at all what I was really up to under there.
    Ralph

Omnipotent Entity

Quote Originally Posted by nnralph
    When I was in middle school, I had a few of my friends burry me completely at the beach. I had a shirt over my face so I could breath. I got stepped on quite a few times with that trick. I don't think that my friends figured out at all what I was really up to under there.
    Nice to hear of similar experiences - did you ever get any "hits" that got you worried at all, and were they mostly "walkovers" or did you get any standing still. Also what do you reckon was the maximum weight you felt ?

Hope to get buried again next year & feel some real heavy trample.
    take care & enjoy life
    bfrug

"Fur coats are worn by beautiful animals & skanky people."