Trampled By Mom And Daughter In Several Different Shoes

It started out as me going to this ladies house to get trampled just by her. She is in her mid 30's good looking blonde. As soon as I got to the door I was told to get on the floor where all men belong. When I first got there she was barefoot and I thought no big deal easy, well I was wrong. She reached behind the couch and pulled out a pair of rollerblades. The first place she did was come up and hold on to a chair and she put both feet across my face the wheels left some good marks. She told me to start licking the wheels and she would move so I did but I guess not good enough because she took and twisted the break on my tounge. Next thing i hear is she calls out for Emily. Emily is a fictional name wont give out her name, however this is her daughter who is eighteen and is wearing some big red high heels. Thick sole you can see about three of the toes the rest are covered. She came down and just starting giving it to my bare stomach, she just broke up with her boyfriend and she was pretending i was him is what she said. Emily kept twisting on my stomach with the heels while mom was on my head with rollerblades. By the way Emily is short about 130 pounds good looking takes after mom. After a few minutes mom and Emily switched places and shoes. Mom put on some soccer cleats and Emily grabbed her sketcher tennishoes which i thought would be easy to take. However both of them stood on my head with one foot. I had to clean both of there shoes several times after they went to walk in the mud. If I didnt do good enough they both would stomp on my tounge. They spit gum out on me as well as sunflower seeds and whatever else they could find. After cleaning those they switched shoes again. Both of them put on a matching pair of doc martin boots and gave my stomach balls and head an abusive trampleing. They used the doc martins for about an hour and never got off of course i had to lick them clean as well. The last thing they did was take off there shoes and the socks they put on to wear with there tennishoes and socker cleet. THen I had to lick clean all the sweat they got on there feet from there long workout trampleing me. There feet were not real smelly but they had a little bit of a sweat smell which was perfect.

Sorry I am not A writer. THis is a true story. If You Can give me some hints on writing i would appreciate them
    Like to be the floor or road

Omnipotent Entity

Re: Trampled By Mom And Daughter In Several Different Shoes

Welcome to the forum - bit of advice - remove or change the reference to the 17 YO !

Reference/pics of under 18 YO material is not allowed on any responsible forum such as this.

Not a bad start to a story/fantasy though.
    take care & enjoy life
    bfrug

"Fur coats are worn by beautiful animals & skanky people."

Well technically she is seventeen for about 3 days. she is almost eighteen. and her mom is cool and we all had fun
    Like to be the floor or road

Omnipotent Entity

Quote Originally Posted by stuntguy2005
    Well technically she is seventeen for about 3 days. she is almost eighteen. and her mom is cool and we all had fun
    Technically, in the eyes of the LAW she is a minor & could still get the forum (very important) & you (less important) into the wrong kind of attention.

Please be very careful about the age issue.

In any case your post has been edited by the mods.
    take care & enjoy life
    bfrug

"Fur coats are worn by beautiful animals & skanky people."

Welcome Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by stuntguy2005
    Sorry I am not A writer. THis is a true story. If You Can give me some hints on writing i would appreciate them
    Excellent story stuntguy, and your writing works great. BTW, where are you from, and where did you meet this charming pair??

Guru of Eminence

Yes... it sounds like you have stumbled into an excellent situation! How did all this come about?
    Ralph

Very nice story. The mother-daughter-thing seems to be quite a turn on for many guys, me included, yet it's an extremely rare thing to happen, obviously. I like the vids from that famous belgian trample site, starring mother-daughter teams. What I esp. liked about your story was that they added humiliation: spitting down at you. I wish I could experiences something like that once.

KK

Re : Trampled By Mom And Daughter In Several Different Shoes

I like your story!
    Hope that will happen again.
    =)