Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: young trample

young trample

Just a question and a small story<br><br>Do any tramplers out there know at what age they were<br>when they were really into trampling.<br><br>This is a story of my first trample.<br>I have always being into trampling and being sat on since i can remember.<br>This paticular day it happened my mother and i went to visit her friend in London.<br>I remember it was a large house with a big hallway and wide stairs.<br>I was playing on the floor with her daughter (we were seven at the time)we were rolling about,i was lying on my back in front of a door leading to the main room.<br>The door opened and her mother came out she stopped just in time before she stood on me she rested her foot on my stomach and pressed a little.She said to me<br>&quot;you were lucky i nearly squashed you flat.&quot;(if only)<br>She strode over me and went up stairs i was still in a dream as to what might have happened.<br>I was more determined to get stood on that day.<br>She started to come down the stairs she was carrying a large box so she could'nt see where she was going,I laid on the floor just a small distance from the bottom step as she came to the last step she put her foot on my stomach and stood on me full weight for a few seconds before she new what she had done. She stepped of me and turned round to see if i was allright.<br>I must admit it did hurt she must have weighed at least<br>140pounds.<br>My mum came to see what happened and laughed when i told her.&quot;I bet you wont do that again &quot;she said.<br>WANT TO BET<br>Regards<br> squashed chest <p></p><i>

Administrator

Re: young trample

God knows what would have happened if she was wearing stiletto heels.. <p><font face="Script" size="6" color="#FFFF00">Heelme </font></p><i>

Administrator
    Thanks for the post SC. I have to say that I've been quite unlucky on the trample side of things, I haven't had many, I hope to have more in the future, but one has to be a little delicate when they approach a woman and ask her to stand on them. It's not something that you can just say in the moment easily, although that might be where I'm going wrong. I've posted my only few memorable trample experiences, although the next time I walk into a take away to order a pizza, I might try just asking her outright to walk up and down me instead, at the very least the expression on her face would be amusing. Regards, Crushtasy. <p></p><i>

Welcome Newcomer
    I know that I wanted to be trampled since I was very young, but I think my first trample didn't come until i was 12 or so years old. My younger cousins stepped on my stomach. The best one I ever had while being young was when I was 15. My cousin from Canada came to visit. She was 20 and weighed 120lbs. I told her that I had been working out and could take her weight if she stood on me. She told me to lie on the floor which I did. She got up and stood on my stomach. There was no pain. I really liked it. She asked me if I could take her jumping on me. I told her probably not. ( I regreted saying that for five years, until I got another chance ). That time, I got her to jump from the bed down on to my stomach. <p></p><i>

Nice story Jude any more <br>regards squash chest <p></p><i>

Welcome Newcomer

Sure, here is another one.<br>I was probably around 21, and we had this beautiful next door neighbor. She was into some weird religion, but man she was awesome. About 5'6 and 120lbs. Blonde and gray eyes. One day I gave her a ride from the bus stop to the house and as we spoke, I brought up the point that I was having back problems. That I had a friend who would usually walk on me to make it better, but unfortunetly that person was out of town and how I didn't think I could wait until her return. So I asked my neighbor if she would do it for me and she said yes. So we go inside my house, luckily my parents were still at work. I lie on the floor and she starts to walk back and forth on my stomach. I kept telling her to go lower and she would. At some point she expressed fear that she might step on my little friend. I told her not to worry and that I would tell her if she got too close. Of course I kept telling her to go lower and lower which she did until she kept stepping on my little friend. She kept doing it over and over until I couldn't hold it anymore and just released. At that point, I told her to go higher. I told her that I wanted her to crack my neck and that the best way to do it was to step on my head. and she actually did. I was so surprised. She is still one of only two girls that I have ever been able to get to step and stand on my head. I've tried so many times with my girlfriend, without much success. I will continue though. I really miss that next door neighbor. <p></p><i>

great jude.<br>keep them comming.<br>I will put a story up on monday if I have time.<br>regards <br>squash chest <p></p><i>

Guru of Eminence
    My crush fetish came at a very early age, but, my first up close, and intreging trample experience was when I was around 17...I was at a friends house, and he had an older sister named Becky (what a hotty) and a younger brother name David.....For some reason, David was laying in the floor at the foot of the stairs....(looking back on this now, I'm sure he planned this) Then Becky came down the stairs, she had on a prepie looking pair of jeans and t-shirt...and a pair of white flats (this was '88 ) As she looked down at him, she told him to move, and he wouldnt....She put her right foot over his face...And she said &quot;Last chance&quot; and David played her on by begging her not to do it, and holding her foot up with his hands...Then she STEPPED RIGHT ON HIS FACE....and then with her left foot, she stepped on his chest....and then walked right out the front door....David acted like he was mad, but why didnt he move if he didnt want her to do it Cya <p><html><body bgcolor="black" text="gold"><br><center><font size="3" font color="green" font effect="emboss"><marquee bgcolor="black" width="100%">Your Brother in Crush, Michael</marquee></center> <center></center></html> </p><i>

Shaman of Eminence
    England/Sutton/But i live in mallorca now :)
    Thanks for the story squashed chest<br>That was hot <p>_T r u e F a t h_ </p><i>

Re: WoW!!

awesome story... post more like that.<br> <p></p><i>