Honoured Newcomer

unknown hand trample

i live upstairs and my young good looking blonde neighbor is next to me. i had brought out the trash and left it on the stairs because i forgot some things inside. when i heard my neighbor in her unit i knew she would be leaving for work any second. i went down and under the stairs and slid my hand under a piece of paper in her path. as she walked down she smashed my hand full weight under her black pumps. i quickly moved away and greeted her as she rounded the end of the stairs. she smiled and walked away not knowing what she had done.
    "it was dark and she had no idea what she was about to crush with her next step."

Re: unknown hand trample

yeah thats so good to do :-)
    i have done it in disco's and they just step on it not knowing or caring ;-) hehe. nice feeling.

thanks

trix

It is very good to read such as experiences here.Because I am a 'Unknowing hand trample' lover.I also have a lot of experiences like yours,starting from my childhood.I succeeded at most of them,especially when I was a teenager.
    I have one memory ,very similar to yours indeed.It happened when I was 14 or 15 years old.I was sitting on the stairs at school,with my friend,and talking.He was on my left and next to the wall,so everybody (mostly girls) was passing from my right.We were almost at the top and there were a lot of students sitting on the stairs at the lower steps and there were a lot of things (notebooks,books,pencils,small candy or gum boxes) on the stairs.It was a cloudy day and dark outside and the lights were off so the corridor and the stairs were quite dark.I was trying to stretch out my right hand to the right ,when a girl is coming down the stairs.After severel attempts I saw 2 girls ,(wearing skirts ,white socks and solid soled flat school shoes,I mean school uniform)coming down and talking loudly.Just a second before they step down to our level,I put my right hand next to me and stretched it out.When The girl on the left came down ,she stepped down full weight on my fingertips with the heel of her shoe .She didnt realized what she did and continued her way down.She didnt even look down or back.Although the crush didnt last more then a second,my fingers hurt so much.I think she didnt see because of the darkness and when she felt something under her heel,she thought that it is a pen or something like that.After this successfull attempt ,I tried more.I will tell about them later.

Another day ,I was in the same situation and looking for the girls coming down the stairs (I was choosing the darker stairs of course),I had a few chances to get my hand trampled.They were similar to which I wrote before.But just before leaving the stairs I saw 2 woman teachers coming towards me.My music teacher on the left and science teacher on the right.They were in a deep discussion and talking at the same time ,not listening to each other.The one on my side (my music teacher) was wearing long skirts,black nylons and black high heel pumps.She was about 60 kilos I think.I thought ,finally I would have my fingers crushed by high heels.I did the same thing ,I put my right hand palm down on the stairs and stretched it out to my right just a second before she came down to my level.Day by day I was becoming better at timing.But unluckily she looked down before stepping down (maybe not to fall down the stairs),she saw my hand (I understood that because she stopped talking and made a meaningless ,ugly noise till the end of the event)but she couldnt stop.Because her motion to downwards have been started.When she reached to my level ,she crushed my fingers till second knuckles with the sole of her shoe with a little twist(The reason of the twist was ;I think she turned her foot on the air while coming down ,not to step on my hand with her high heel.This is my opinion of course) ,she came to a halt on my fingers for a second (maybe she couldnt decide what to do ),and continued to the lower level. She stopped at the lower level,and turned back to me.She excused,said sorry,and asked if anything happened to my hand.I said it was my faulth and nothing happened to my hand.She warned me not to sit on the stairs,and continiued her way down.In fact my fingers ,especially the fingertips was hurting like hell .Because she was heavier then the students who crushed my hand before,although some of them crushed my hand with their heel.But I was thinking about where I made the mistake , why didnt she crushed my fingers with her heel.
    Sorry for my english,I hope everybody can understand what I wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by antr1
    Another day ,I was in the same situation and looking for the girls coming down the stairs (I was choosing the darker stairs of course),I had a few chances to get my hand trampled.They were similar to which I wrote before.But just before leaving the stairs I saw 2 woman teachers coming towards me.My music teacher on the left and science teacher on the right.They were in a deep discussion and talking at the same time ,not listening to each other.The one on my side (my music teacher) was wearing long skirts,black nylons and black high heel pumps.She was about 60 kilos I think.I thought ,finally I would have my fingers crushed by high heels.I did the same thing ,I put my right hand palm down on the stairs and stretched it out to my right just a second before she came down to my level.Day by day I was becoming better at timing.But unluckily she looked down before stepping down (maybe not to fall down the stairs),she saw my hand (I understood that because she stopped talking and made a meaningless ,ugly noise till the end of the event)but she couldnt stop.Because her motion to downwards have been started.When she reached to my level ,she crushed my fingers till second knuckles with the sole of her shoe with a little twist(The reason of the twist was ;I think she turned her foot on the air while coming down ,not to step on my hand with her high heel.This is my opinion of course) ,she came to a halt on my fingers for a second (maybe she couldnt decide what to do ),and continued to the lower level. She stopped at the lower level,and turned back to me.She excused,said sorry,and asked if anything happened to my hand.I said it was my faulth and nothing happened to my hand.She warned me not to sit on the stairs,and continiued her way down.In fact my fingers ,especially the fingertips was hurting like hell .Because she was heavier then the students who crushed my hand before,although some of them crushed my hand with their heel.But I was thinking about where I made the mistake , why didnt she crushed my fingers with her heel.
    Sorry for my english,I hope everybody can understand what I wrote.

god i love that story and its great that she didnt get the time to stop !!! :-D

thanks

trix

Dear trix,I am glad you liked them but these are not stories.They are my experiences that I lived when I was a teenager.They are real.As I am a lover of all kinds of hand trample,I have hundreds of experiences like these.You know,having your hand trampled is much more easier then having your hole body trampled.

Quote Originally Posted by antr1
    Dear trix,I am glad you liked them but these are not stories.They are my experiences that I lived when I was a teenager.They are real.As I am a lover of all kinds of hand trample,I have hundreds of experiences like these.You know,having your hand trampled is much more easier then having your hole body trampled.

hi A
    i would like to hear more about it, do you use yahoo ??
    or else email me on trixmiki@yahoo.com

trix

Thanks for sharing the experiences, antr1. I would like to hear more about your hand trample, too. Please continue...

TW