Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

F/F and FF/M Trample

Hi Everyone...I am doing a trample shoot featuring deep stomach trample! both F/F and FF/M. Which does everyone prefer?

The Picture below is one of the Girl's which will be trampled...Which part of the body would guys enjoy the most? I vote stomach!

Thanks!
    Attached Images

Blog Entries

AW: F/F and FF/M Trample

Quote Originally Posted by gutcrusher

The Picture below is one of the Girl's which will be trampled..

Thanks!
    Girls should be the tramplers and not be trampled

Crusheagle
    born to be free

Guru of Eminence

Re: F/F and FF/M Trample

A lot of people like F/F though, including many women, so to each their own I guess. I'm with Crusheagle though, Much better to see a guy beneath the woman being trample, or if she is to be under the dominance of other women, she should have a guy who must be beneath her dominance as well. Actually that is a pretty hot setup in itself. A rug to a woman who is a sub to more dominant women.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Natural walkover and cute worn socks, that is innovation <3

Omnipotent Entity

Generally female on top with the male being the rug, but I quite like some F/F.
    take care & enjoy life
    bfrug

"Fur coats are worn by beautiful animals & skanky people."

Quote Originally Posted by Trekmawur
    A lot of people like F/F though, including many women, so to each their own I guess. I'm with Crusheagle though, Much better to see a guy beneath the woman being trample, or if she is to be under the dominance of other women, she should have a guy who must be beneath her dominance as well. Actually that is a pretty hot setup in itself. A rug to a woman who is a sub to more dominant women.
    Tho I am a newbie, my 2 cents (or pence) is i prefer overwhelmingly F/m and/or FFFFFF/m trample.

...but what you said, Trek, about being a sub to a female sub......that is a bit mindblowing, and it happened to me about 10 years ago, when my Mistress came in the room, surprising me, by bringing Her slavegirl, whom i had never heard of or met. She was walking behind Her, of course, and there were two Women spitting on me and stepping on my face. they made the slavegirl step on my face and spit over and over all over me. She looked so uncomfortable, looking down at me, and with a look of "i know how you feel down there"....but at some point, She got a gleam in Her eye and got into it and looked kinda cruel of a sudden, and that realy blew my mind!!! amazing! You never know when those mind-blowing little fetish moments are gonna happen!!!

It's usually just a look in the face, or a simple gesture of the arm, or something like that for me, that can make something really cool and exciting into something mind-blowing.

Welcome Newcomer

I vote the stomach as well and I like F/F trample. I also enjoy when a good F/F session includes some scenes of the dominant female forcing her foot deep into the submissive's mouth and gagging her to the point of tears as in the sample pic I've included. Pretty mean shit I know but hey, I am what I am. Heh hehe Have a good'n. Ray
    Attached Images

I'm with you gutcrusher... deep upper ab trample... from simple standing in place, to hopping, bouncing, stomping and jumping!

The "knock the wind" type of stuff! Good luck with the shoot and hope ya share a few pics and a clip or two.

Write me at my e-mail addy: FetishModelingInNYC@Hotmail.com

Ardent Familiar

How did the photo session go? I'd love to see some of the pix!

trampled1_2000

Thanks all for the feedback! Shoot got pushed back to Friday @ 1pm. I willtry to fulfill everyones request! and upload some preview pics next week!

Shaman of Eminence

Re: AW: F/F and FF/M Trample

Quote Originally Posted by crusheagle
    Girls should be the tramplers and not be trampled
    Couldnt agree more!