Katy Johnson has become a cruel & evil GTS: An investigation of a formerly sweet woma

Introduction and Part #1: Katy boob squishes one SM and devours another one

Even before I posted my brief report on Michelle Lombardo eating Shrunken Man pizza, I began to work on a new investigation. Ms. Auxesia sent me off to see what Katy Johnson was up to, as she had been reported to shrink men and crush them or devour them. Not much has been said about Katy in the last few years. She was Miss Vermont in the Miss USA contest in 1999. Then, she had a brief moment of fame when Tucker Max wrote about their sex life and she won a court suit against him. However, I was able to find her doing a photo shoot for a Latin American magazine. I spent several late nights investigating her. Katy used to be sweet and innocent back in 1999, but she sure has turned into a cruel and evil GTS in the last 10 years! Take a look at the 21 photos in my report. I'm certain you'll be convinced.

In this first part, I present you with 5 photos. Two show Katy boob squishing one SM and the other three show her devouring another one. Tell me what you think.

To be continued…

Mike
    Attached Images

Re: Katy Johnson has become a cruel & evil GTS: An investigation of a formerly sweet

Part #2: Katy devours two more tiny men

In this second part, I present you with 2 photos. They show Katy eating two more tiny men. Tell me what you think.

To be continued…

Mike
    Attached Images

Re: Katy Johnson has become a cruel & evil GTS: An investigation of a formerly sweet

Part #3: Katy teases and kills two shrunken men

Take a good look at these three photos and see what Katy is doing to these two shrunken men. Tell me what you think.

To be continued…

Mike
    Attached Images

Part #4: What will Katy do to the two shrunken men staring at her butt?

In this part, I present you with 2 photos. It shows two shrunken men staring at Katy's huge butt. I wonder what Kelly will do to these men. Tell me what you think.

To be continued…

Mike
    Attached Images

Part #5: Katy teases and kills 3 more shrunken men

In this part, I present you with 3 photos. Each of the first two photos show one shrunken man looking at Katy from behind while she is kneeling with her butt sticking out. Each of these men is awfully close to her foot. I wonder what Katy will do to them! The third photo shows Katy boob squishing another SM. Tell me what you think.

To be continued…

Mike
    Attached Images

Part #6: Katy body crushes one SM and boob-squishes & sucks another SM to death

In this last part, I present you with 6 photos. The first four photos show how Katy shrank a man a little at a time and crushed him under her hard body. The last two photos show how she fist squishes a tiny man under her firm boobs and then she sucked him to death. Tell me what you think.

The End

Mike
    Attached Images

Re: Katy Johnson has become a cruel & evil GTS: An investigation of a formerly sweet woma

Another outstanding beauty with a killer butt(pardon the pun) .You'll forgive me if your captions of her sitting on him and bouncing up and down and also sucking him to death make me think(and wish)of other things she'd do.

Health and happiness to all

Quote Originally Posted by crlvr
    Another outstanding beauty with a killer butt(pardon the pun) .You'll forgive me if your captions of her sitting on him and bouncing up and down and also sucking him to death make me think(and wish)of other things she'd do.
    Yo are forgiven, crlvr. Here is the collage w/o the caption in case you want to caption it with your own fantasy!
    Mike
    Attached Images

Re: Katy Johnson has become a cruel & evil GTS: An investigation of a formerly sweet woma

Thank you thank you thank you! Marvelous pictures of another stunningly gorgeous girl. I definitely share your view of what a giantess should be attractiveness wise. Thank you again!