Neophyte Familiar
    You may know from the private forum that my fantasy Crush babe Hannah loves to crush the life out of living things. She has such a sadistic streak, its totally unbelievable. On top of that, she also loves to trample me, albeit at my request, and really knows the power of her feminine feet, so much so that she has scared me sometimes. She really takes her trampling and domination to extremes.<br><br>Hannah, has a quite a collection of footwear, mostly fashionable shoes, and plenty of boots, because she loves them, and so do I. She also has riding boots, and steel toe-capped wellies for wearing on the farm where she lives and riding her beloved horse. I usually get to pick what she tramples me in, but this story is where she surprised me, the first time she trampled me. <br><br>One evening I went over to see Hannah at the farm, it is quite remote and she lives in an outhouse away from her parents. After her first crush for me, she knew that I fantasised about being trampled by women in boots. When I got to the farm, she was dressed up in a black leather catsuit, and black leather knee-high boots with a stiletto heel. She looked awesome, and dead sexy in that gear. She invited me in, saying that we would be alone tonight, and she wanted to trample me good. Well I couldnt refuse, could I?<br><br>She ordered me to undress completely, which I did, and I felt so vulnerable. The smell of her newish leather catsuit really turned me on. Then she ordered me to kneel down with my legs apart, I complied. She then rubbed her boot on my groin, then ordered me to lie back, with my legs still apart and behind me. This was uncomfortable to say the least, but I had to do what my Crush babe asked. Hannah, then put her boot sole on my groin, and I could feel that stiletto heel. She then said I could easily crush your manhood now, god that sent shivers down me, then she put one boot on my chest, so that I couldnt get back up. How does it feel to be under my control slave? I just replied I love it. She smiled at me wickedly, then ordered me to lie down completely on the carpet. She then brought out some rope and tied both my wrists and legs and attached them to various objects around the room. I couldnt move or break free, and my legs were wide apart.<br><br>Hannah, now slowly walked over to me with purpose, and stood on my naked body with her full, weight, those stiletto boot heels digging into my flesh. She wasnt really heavy, that wasnt what worried me. It was where she would put her heels that caused concern. Hannah walked around my body, and those heels did bloody hurt, she knew it from my moans. Then she turned to me and put the sole of her boot on my chin, pressing hard, that heel close to my neck. You will stop moaning now, or you will pay for it, she hissed. My eyes wide open, I looked her in the eyes. Right boy, you will know what pain is after tonight. She then stepped off me and kicked me in my side, and I mean kicked, god she meant this. She kicked me a few times, very hard, and stamped her heel into my thigh. <br><br>Then she put her stiletto boot heel into my cheek, and started to apply pressure. It brought a tear to my eye, I can tell you. She must have known this was hurting, but she didnt ask if I was alright. That heel made a deep impression in my face, I had to open my mouth to stop her breaking any of my teeth, big mistake!<br><br>When I opened my mouth, she stopped hurting my cheek, and placed the long heel in my mouth, I tried to resist, but she snapped, open your mouth wide, NOW, or Ill shove it all the way in you weak fucker! I did as she commanded, and Hannah placed her long heel right in my mouth anyway. I could feel the tip of the heel at the back of my throat, this was the fucking scariest moment of my life! She then ordered me to suck on her heel, which was clean, but degrading all the same. I did this for a couple of minutes, until she pulled the heel quickly from my mouth, nearly taking a tooth with it!<br><br>Hannah then placed her boot on my throat, and pressed down, but not too hard. I could crush the life of you right here and now, no-one would know. I really sensed she meant every powerful word, and to tell the truth, I was shit scared through all this. She wasnt a heavy girl, because she did all that riding, but she could have crushed my throat easily, and I couldnt have fought back. She then let me breath easy, and proceeded to trample me again, this time scraping her heel on my groin as she stepped off. <br><br>Later after our session was over, she said she was proud of the trust I put in her, and that she had enjoyed herself. God I was relieved after it was over, but she has trampled me again since, and now I enjoy the pleasures too, but I still worry in case she makes a mistake, and goes too far. She has had me licking her heels and boots, all sorts of fantasy stuff. What a babe! <br> <p></p><i>

Welcome Newcomer

STORY - First trample with Hannah

This was GREAT!!! If only my experiences were 1/10 of yours, I could be a happy man... Now, how do I find girls like your Hannah around here in Italy?<br><br>Do you have other experiences that you'd like to share? <p></p><i>

Administrator
    You get better! Nice story BC, you're goin' for the title. Amazing again.<br><br>Cheers, <br> <p><BODY BACKGROUND="" LINK="#a000ff" VLINK="#a000ff" BGPROPERTIES="FIXED"><u><i><FONT FACE="ARIAL" SIZE=2 COLOR="#a000ff"><a href="http://pub37.ezboard.com/bourworld62524"><SUP>BOARD</SUP></u></a> <u><a href="mailto:forum255@hotmail.com"><SUP>EMAIL</SUP></u></a><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=5><FONT COLOR="#0000f0">C</FONT><SUP><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=2 COLOR="#0020f0"><u>R<FONT COLOR="#0040f0">U<FONT COLOR="#0060f0">S<FONT COLOR="#0080f0">H<FONT COLOR="#00a0f0">T<FONT COLOR="#00c0f0">A</u></FONT></SUP><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=1 COLOR="#00e0f0">S</FONT><SUP><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=2 COLOR="#00fff0"><u>Y</u></SUP><BR><u><i><a href="http://pub41.ezboard.com/bgtsdreams"><SUP>BOARD</SUP></u></a> <u><FONT FACE="ARIAL" SIZE=2 COLOR="#a000ff"><a href="mailto:gtsdreams@hotmail.com"><SUP>EMAIL</SUP></u></a><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=5><FONT COLOR="#0000f0">G</FONT><SUP><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=2 COLOR="#0020f0"><u>T<FONT COLOR="#0040f0">S</u><FONT COLOR="#8000f0" SIZE=5></sup>D<FONT COLOR="#b000f0" SIZE=2><u><SUP>R<FONT COLOR="#c000f0">E<FONT COLOR="#d000f0">A<FONT COLOUR="#e000f0">M<FONT COLOR="#f000ff">S</u></SUP></p><i>

Neophyte Familiar
    Thanks Crushtasy, I didn't know if it was a bit hard for this forum, but it's not animal stuff at least. I really appreciate your kind words, even more so as you are very highly respected in this community. I admire your works too, and look forward to hearing some more from your archives.<br><br>I'm not going for titles, I just want to breath some life into the community in my own little way.<br><br>Regards<br><br><br>BC <p></p><i>

Guru of Eminence
    Ok, this chick is off the hook!!! ......BC, I have considered myself an exstremely lucky in the past.....But at this moment, I envy you my friend.....If you survive her, you'll never regret it <p><html><body bgcolor="black" text="gold"><br><center><font size="3" font color="green" font effect="emboss"><marquee bgcolor="black" width="100%">Your Brother in Crush, Michael</marquee></center> <center></center></html> </p><i>

Shaman of Eminence
    England/Sutton/But i live in mallorca now :)
    Ufff<br>that story was grate mate <br>Thanks <p>_T r u e F a t h_ </p><i>